Re: Forza Motorsport 7!

Hi.
Hmm, what a shame, but possibly they don't see it as a bugbut a way to make you disable the aassistance.
Race is going fine for now, even though I sometimes scrape against the wal, at leased I think that what it is.
How far did you progress in the game so far? I completed the first to championships up to the point where I can progress, but I want to complete both of them fully, so all tournaments.
Have you actually figured out a way to earn more credits, I earn about 8000 to 11000 at most, with mods a bit more, but this isn't enough for the higher priced cars.
Does it help to increase the difficulty and length of the race?
Greetings Moritz.