Re: naruto: ultimate ninja storm 4 scripted events

Hi,
Can someone give me a: an idea on how the game works in fights, and b: menu list? I've grabbed Road to Boruto which has Naruto 4 plus all the expansions. OK, I know the story might be a bit tricky to follow as there's been a ton of events from before, but I someohw got myself into story mode but wasn't sure how. S I've deleted my save data in case I've missed anything, and can someone write back with info on what happens at game start and how to get to different modes? Thanks.