Re: cisco Packet Tracer?

@quanin, oh, it crashed a lot for me too. Never figured out why, though! VIRL is basically this full-on virtual server that allows you to set up virtual routers and switches in pretty much any configuration you like. I have no idea why Cisco doesn't recommend it in their courses; I've found that it can pretty much do most, if not all, of what packet tracer can do, plus more. I shutdown my instance though -- its $200.00 for the initial license, then I set up my instance on Packet, which was an additional $37.00 or so.