Re: My Google Home Max adventures

I looked at Google Play Music, Spotify, and Pandora, and since I couldn't see any real difference, even in price, since I already had a Google account because I use GMail, I decided to go with Google Play Music. All three services start you off with a free 30 day trial, so I'm not committed. I found irritation with Google Play Music, when I signed up, it asked me to choose my favorite genres and artists, I decided to give that some thought, and figuring that I could always come back to it later, skipped it, only to find out later that there seems to be no way back to those settings.

I found it, on a web page with an article about Google Play Music tips & tricks, was a link that allows you to repeat those set up questions about your favorite genres and artists. Her it is:

https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/uqg