Re: The audio game you've played more than any other?

I've played many, but my favorite game of all time is either crazy party, manamon or Adventure at c:.
The one I've played the most is definitly Adventure at c:, my save file has been played over 13 days and Three hours!
I've made over 50 stages.
It's so funny listening to me playing as like a ten year old, because, for some very weird reason, my friend and I couldn't hear the difference between a corrupt sector and an item! Roflflfl, don't ask how, seriously, [[wow]]. We would find an item, and then sit there for like 20 minutes trying to find out if it was an item or a corrupt sector! At the end, we would always just decide not to take the risck, so we just jumped over it. I couldn't find out how to Complete the Levels because I never got any items. LOL. Yeah, as you probably can tell, Adventure at c: is definitly one of my favorite games of all time, and I've had so so much fun With it.
Anyway, enough talking from me
smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amaterasusano via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector