mainstream racing games and their accessibility

Hi guys

I did not want to steal the forza motorsport 7 topic for my question, hence creating new topic.
Do you guys know which game has the best driver assist options?
e.g. project cars 2, project cars, asseto corsa, forza motorsport, and such?
I know that project cars 2 has steering assist but from what i read it's just  a system to give you slight help with steering so it's not like autodriving or anything.
and, apparently asseto corsa does not have any steering assistance.
any one with experience can chime in?
thanks a lot
cheers