Re: The audio game you've played more than any other?

My favorite games tend to change after something new comes out. A game comes out and I'll play it for weeks until I complete it or get bored. In recent memory, AHC comes to mind, with the majority of my playtime coming during the private beta phase, though I also played quite a bit after release. I also got seriously addicted to Audio Strike. I was grinding at that game for a few weeks, a few hours a day until I completed it and recently I came back to it to buy out all the upgrades for a ship.

The thing I've been consistently coming back to, even with all the other stuff coming out, is crazy party. The replay value is there with the on-line multiplayer and the community around the game is also really nice with very little toxicity. Plus Pragma keeps coming out with new versions of the game that keep adding new cards which can completely change the balance. I'm part of the Skype group and love to pop into games when someone announces they're hosting one.

Then on the iOS side, maybe this isn't so much an audio game but I also keep coming back to dice world. It's a great game because I can literarly play it whenever I have time, so it's become part of my rutine. When I wake up  all the notifications are waiting for me so I take my turns, and then I keep coming back to it when I have a few minutes IE while waiting for something or when I have a break at work. The game is pretty good at selecting active players for random games so I often get a few challenges every few weeks without even starting games myself, though I also do it if it gets too quiet.