Hey all!
First of all, I know that I'm super super super late, I probably couldn't have been any later, and I don't think anyone is going to read this, Haha, but I just got around to registrering a few days ago, even though I've been Reading this topic since it had like 100 posts, or something. I still couldn't resist though, and felt like I just had to share how much I love this game With everyone.
smile

So Yeah, I truely love this game. I've had about 5 or 6 playthroughs, but still, I find myself constently playing more and more and more. I can't get enough of this game. I love Learning about my manamon, their many cool abilities, moves and transformations. and my favorite part is the snowstar part and the Irroadium Battle. I love the Irroadium Music! It's so eppic! And that feeling when you've travvled for many hours through what seams like an endless mountain, Cave or feeld With ruins, and Your intire party is dead except one, who has like one healthpoint left, and you  finally hear the Wind chimes or gate to the Next city, and finally can go to the hotel and fully heel Your party, know what I'm talking about? Yeah, that feeling is just awesome, nothing more.
smile

So, Yeah, felt like I just had to share my thoughts on this game, even though I know Aaron is probably never gonna read it. Haha.
And if you are Reading this, I'd just like to thank you for such an awesome game, I can't wait untill the Next VGStorm game comes out!
Keep up the great work, Aaron! You rock!