Re: Why most kids prefer and care about online games? A topic to discuss

I guess you might be able to call me a kid, I'm 18 and I can do a lot of things now because of that but I guess my brain hasn't developed as much as it will, and won't until I'm 25 or whatever age they say that is. I personally like online games, or rather, liked online games. Regardless of strategy which Conner pointed out, (BTW that is a good point,) there's still a level of mindlessness to these games. Sure, in Crazy Party you do have to think a little bit when trying to pick a card, but it's not like some of these games that people want to see like city simulators and stuff like that. Me personally, I like to have games where you're not having to think a lot, because after all that is what games are for right? Now, I'm not saying I won't play games like that every once in a great while because I will, but generally I just like to play stuff mindlessly. I haven't gotten into online games recently, mainly because I can't find any good ones anymore. Keep in mind that this is all just my opinion, feel free to disagree if you'd like.