Re: Nuance vocaliser just died!

Hi Socheat.

nope, this only happened on one machine, but your suggestions about the configurations file is a good one, since I've reinstalled both Nvda and the two addons and its not helping.

I'll go and check users/ap data and try that.
I'd rather not  lose all my nvda addons, but I'd rather have my vocaliser back.