Re: Updates on What's Going ON With LWorks

Hi Liam.

I'm really sorry to hear you've not been well and medication is proving a pain. I do hope things get stabilised and that the medication is actually doing its job and dealing with said problem if you've got to go through so much nastiness. I certainly sympathise myself from personal experience since I've definitely been in the position of having medication that interferes with creative projects before and that state is far from fun.

At the same time I will freely admit that yes, I'm looking forward to Brain station, particularly since I think it is something Mrs. dark and I will enjoy together whenever it is released, your games are always loads of fun and very playable, indeed I replayed superliam quite recently just for fun, and its really awesome Lworks is still up and developing after so many years.