Re: learning to eddit?

i'll tell you almost exactly whayt i'm planning and you can maybe help me from there.
so i have all the sounds i need for this project.
furst, i got a plain birds loop. i open that, it works good. i get my next sound, a radio or comm sound, open that, cut or copy it, go to the birds loop, place the starting marker with left bracket, and hit control m and hit ok. now it will only play the comm noise at the beggining. and if i try to get another sound after that, it takes out the comm sound and replaces it with the new sound, and about 3 seconds of the bird loop.
so i d k what is going on butit ain't working.
what makes this even better. the mike i'm using was working yesterday perfectly, and now it doesn't even pick up my voice.