Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

[[wow]]! Haha. I seriously Wonder how I've never thought of that before! I've bilt over 50 stages, not in a series or anything, just 50 separat stages, but I've never thought of anything of that. Hahaha. Seriously, this is blowing my mind... How, could I not think of something that simple, and at the same time that crazy hard?
smile
You're really creative! I love this thing! Remnant has really tought me that you can do so, so much more With the stage Builder than just building a crazy hard obstacle course and saying, yup, this is the hardest stage ever, and releasing it. Cuz, that's what I have done, for the most part. Haha. I like the enemies, too, BTW. Some of the sounds are really cool
Thank you for this totally enormous, and totally amazing series!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector