Re: Forza Motorsport 7!

Hi.
Can you tell me where I can find free race in the main menu? I haven't figured that one out yet. I know that I land on co continue drivers cup, but I haven't found free race yet.
Will these also give you credits?
I am a bit hesitant to play this game now because I also had it that a race was going fine and the assistance seamed to deactivate in the middel of it and I don't know why.
That's the strange thing though, even though they don't seam to work, the menus show that they are enabled, that#s what's throwing me off right now.
Greetings Moritz.