prototype gamelike thing.

Hi, so.
I had started work on a game a few years ago, and never got around to actually, doing anything with it. I remembered I had the code in dropbox, so figured I'd post it here in case someone, for some reason, wanted it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb3d3gpol1pic … e.zip?dl=1
It's horrible, but it's something.
Edit: This was a while ago, so I don't remember how some of it works, but I'll be happy to answer any questions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dash via Audiogames-reflector