Re: Browser rpgs

to be honest I don't really enjoy it, from what I've seen of the alpha. Don't get me wrong, the writing and stuff is amazing. Very imersive, very atmospheric. However there really isn't much to it from a gameplay point of view, once you've done all the missions you can find on one station for yor level you just hit the same buttons over and over till you level, and stop playing every so often to recharge stats.