Re: Nuance vocaliser just died!

Okay I am now back on my windows pc as opposed to my laptop.
I deleted the Nvda.ini file from the Nvda folder in users/my username/ap data/roaming/nvda, but other than resetting all my formatting options etc, it didn't seem to change the state of nuance at all, the addons are still showing as loaded, but no options are appearing to use the thing or options on the menu to activate license etc.
is this the configuration file you meant? or was there another one.

I also tried deleting the Nuance ini file, but again no good (so I restored it again just in case).

Any other thoughts?

I did contact tiflo and they suggested the same thing, but either I deleted the wrong file or something else is wrong.

I suppose I could try deleting that folder in roaming then removing Nvda with C cleaner and  installing everything again completely from scratch, rather than installing overthetop of my current copy, but I'd rather not do that since I have several addons I like and it'd be something of a pest, plus it might not actually solve the problem if there is another ap data file I'm missing.