Re: Nuance vocaliser just died!

I wonder if something is corrupt in your NVDA folder? Have you tried backing up the NVDA folder and deleting it from Application Data? I recommend quitting NVDA and loading up Narrator while you delete the folder. Try to install the Vocalizer add-ons once you restart NVDA. If the issue goes away, something must have been corrupt in the folder. You will have to install all your add-ons and configure your settings from scratch, but it should be worth it if the issues are gone. I believe the Vocalizer add-on also creates a file in the Roaming folder under username\Application Data\Roaming called vocalizer.ini or something like that. Delete this as well if it's present.