Re: Fortnite

@16
I was skeptical about the crafting aspect as well, but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so...

@14
I also agree that implementing audio cues really doesn't seem like it would make the game very playable. Even after the ability to navigate around, we're still left at a pretty big disadvantage. There's still the obstacle of tracking/aiming players. Being taken out without even knowing what was happening over and over again doesn't seem like it would be a fun experience. (and it won't have anything to do with how skilled you are) Having a system that automatically aims at players doesn't seem like it would be too enjoyable either. I think the best plan would probably be for us to develop our own game for the community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector