Re: Browser rpgs

I used to play human+age but it's dead now and parts of it are breaking and aren't getting fixed. It's a shame because it's something I wanted to do  as it vaguely has a life simulator. You start in stone age and then you work at your character until you have enough stuff and go on to the Celtic age. You keep going until you reach age 10 (I never got past age 1 and there was never any time past age 7 developed) but it was still cool, with increasing complexity with each stage. It's a waste of time now. as it is so broken now and development is dead.

I'm thinking of trying Torn City, but I was wondering if anyone had one that had a lot of skill development and wide assortment of things you could do without the crime element? I'm not into gangster games that much and would like something different. And I'm not a huge fan of future/sci-fi games either.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector