Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hi,
I've managed to finish all quests, except for Laying down the law. I've marked the ambush sites but finding all campsites is being a real pain. The biggest problem is that I never know if a given campsite was already cleared or not, so I really don't know what to do. I believe I cleared four campsites, but now I'm running in circles for hours and this is the last quest before going to the game's finale.
Can anyone give me the directions for those places? I don't like asking for help in RPGs but this has stopped to be fun a couple hours ago.
Thanks a lot.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector