Re: the Wastes update pack

As its been a few days, I wanted to give a quick update on development.
I'm making decent progress towards the next update. A lot of work has gone into fixing situations where the client doesn't automatically update stats (such as mountain climbing). Additionally, I've fixed a couple bugs, a scripting error, and quite a few missing periods.
I am actively looking to fix (or hide) the bug where, after unlocking a crate, the game will tell you there's nothing inside and then immediately turn around and display some items.

To any sighted players reading this, I'm also looking into an option that will display the stat display as if you were playing the original game, or at least something fairly close to it. I'm making no promises as to when or if this will be available, but it is under consideration. If you'd particularly like me to spend some time putting it together, please get in touch.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector