Re: Forza Motorsport 7!

I will admit, I said the same thing when I heard the recording, he didn't explain anything. you had to listen like 20minutes in and he did start explaining things little by little. as for the cues, I have heard no such thing, I was wishing they would put them in. now since this article says the game has them, i'll go on the search for them