Re: an accessible method to earn a little extra income

You don't have to be a sales person. Their are lots of jobs that blind people can do. Can a blind person becomes a computer technician? I'd say yes. Can a blind person becomes a teacher? I'd say yes, too. So, there are a lot of possibilities in fact, if you just sitting around and waiting for an easy job to becomes available, you'll not getting anywhere soon. Trust me. I know, in some countries are hard to get a job for blind people, Cambodia is one of them. But just keep on trying, you'll eventually get it.