Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Hey again!
Nope, I haven't yet figured it out, but I think I've found a bug.
I've finally managed to get to the cassle of lies!
Yay for me!
Ok, so here's the thing. Some of the platforms appears to... Just... Not be there, even though I can hear where they are. I jump, and boom! I die! It may, of course, be something super obvious, and I'm just to stupid to figure it out, but I've tryed over 15 times now. Hahaha. Any help?
Best regards,
Tristan!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector