Re: Hero Project: Redemption season

Hi

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Loved playing all of the hero rise COG games, but always hated how certain paths weren't immediately obvious. You try to play the path of say a true hero, and end up being a floater despite your best efforts.

So far I've completed the original trilogy fairly successfully, managing to reach the top legend level of 100, and wanted to see if I could do a similar job at beating redemption season.

I also had the same problem with my initial online searches. After looking through more than a few websites, I found the strategy guide page on facebook, only to find that the guides were in pictures. Insanity.

So Thanks lordLuceus for the links, really appreciate the assist.

And hi Dark, glad to be back after my extended absence.

Kind regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector