Re: Hero Project: Redemption season

Hi

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Loved playing all of the hero rise COG games, but always hated how certain paths weren't immediately obvious. You try to play the path of say a true hero, and end up being a floater despite your best efforts.

So far I've completed the original trilogy fairly successfully, managing to reach the top legend level of 100, and wanted to see if I could do a similar job at beating redemption season.

I also had the same problem with my initial online searches. After looking through more than a few websites, I found the strategy guide page on facebook, only to find that the guides were in pictures. Insanity.

Thanks for the links LordLuceus. Already checked out the redemption season strat guides, but they seem to give instructions on romances and some choices rather than as with the hero project guide giving clear instructions on how to say play as a true hero.

Do you have any guides like that? if not, can you send the creator's e-mail address to me via forum mail? I can contact him and ask directly.

Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector