Re: cisco Packet Tracer?

@Ethin: Hey neat. I hadn't even heard of Packet until I saw this. Crazy. Also, isn't VIRL essentially like its own OS? So how would that be accessible to a Blindy McBlinderson? I mean you either need to shove it in a VMware or blow away your current OS to install it, so that can potentially be problematic, no? Also there's a very good reason Cisco doesn't recommend this for actual, honest to god production labs or student environments. The thing's a beast just to run 15 nnodes, and with the specs on most students' laptops these days they'd hit the floor. I recall somewhere reading for best results, at least 16 GB RAM on a core i7. You're not getting that with your student loan money.

@Diego: Don't count on it.