Re: Xbox One. What are the countries that the narrator is available.

@6
Though a little heavy-handed, your frustration is not unjustified.

To everyone in this topic asking/wondering about Narrator, I've heard that more languages are coming, though no word as to what ones.

I've also asked for a specific list but I've been told there isn't one.  Hopefully this is rectified in the future.