Re: Browser rpgs

Puppet nightmares is very heavy on skill and tactics, especially around battles, indeed its got probably the most complex battle system of any browser game I've seen as well as lots of tra activities from cooking to breeding your soul puppets, although it is primarily an rpg and battle game.

Drakor is also great for tactics and extra activities. I also heard good things about iranorth lost tales ( might have the wrong spelling there), though I never got around to trying that one.

What I've always wanted to find myself is a scifi themed game with actual single player stuff to do, Its always irritated me that every game about space colonization is always a pvp hack with basically who can minimax the best.
I'd love to see a game which actually was! around founding a colony and dealing with an alien environment, trading for some resources and making others, discovering things on your planet etc, but sadly I've never actually run into one, the closest was probably Wayfar1444 mud, though that lost a lot of interest once you'd actually built your colony and has sadly dropped off the map now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector