Re: My Google Home Max adventures

Orco, that must be hit or miss. I generally don't have much of a problem getting satellite signal. Although I will say that sometimes, particularly when you're indoors obviously, it takes much longer to get signal, usually when outdoors once you get a signal it typically stays fixed. I remember when my original Breeze wouldn't have much of a problem acquiring them, but there would be a fallout every so often.