Re: Nuance vocaliser just died!

@Cae yeah, I am using the Nuance driver for Nvda, though I will say at this point I am slightly annoyed that their licensing system means I can't just install like any other voice, since if any other voice addon died it would be comparatively easy to fix just by removing the addon and installing it again.

@Chris, okay I tried cutting the Nvda folder from ap data/roaming, then running Nvda and reinstalling, but still nothing at all.
I sent a copy of the Nvda log file to nuance, and hopefully they can fix since it is showing an error with the global classes pyk file with reference to that vocaliser.ini.

one question, if I backup that ap data addons folder, will it backup what addons I have installed?
If so then doing a completely clean install of nvda and vocaliser would be no problem, I'd just rather not have to wander the internet in search of addons again if I can possibly avoid it big_smile.