Re: Browser rpgs

Well pvp wise, Torn city is one of those games where losing really means nothing at all, ie you use one revive item and your okay. #Then again Torn city is one of those few occasions I've run into an online community who aren't pleasant, ---- for example when i ran across a comparatively rare item and was trying to trade for it, someone pm'd me and tried to con me into selling for 2500 k when the item was worth about 40000 k from what I gathered on the wiki.

The crime ethos is pretty  strong though there is also a lot of plane life stuff, like havingg a job, doing courses, owning businesses, playing the stock market even betting on sporting events  etc, though obviously the basic nuts and bolts of the game do revolve around comitting crimes and that hole gang land ethos, which isn't as much my thing either.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector