Re: Installing Classic Trupanum (old version) on Windows 10

I got it working now. Install the Windows Media Audio Redistributables Package on the Audio Games archive, and it should work. Thanks for the help guys. Dark, if you want to get Pipe2 Blast Chamber and Troopanum to work. Follow these steps:
1. Create a batch file(.bat) in notepad with syntax similar to what I will display below. This is the one I have created for Blast Chamber:
@echo off

start "Pipe "
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Blast Chamber\pipe.exe"
To copy the 2. Run the batch file as administrator, and you should be good to go. If this does not work, please describe (in as much detail as you can) the error you are experiencing, and I will try and help you.