Re: Bookworms: what are you reading/listening to now?

Hmmm Bookrage, you actually paid! for the works of Kant?
That is sort of nuts given that everywhere from wikisource to project gutenberg has them freely available online, I used such things a lot throughout my degree whenever I had to read Kant, Descartes, Locke, Hume, even Rawls and Marks, not to mention any of the griek philosophers.

Cant I am afraid I am no fan of. From his aesthetics to his ethics he just seems a super cold fish with an over inflated idea of human reason general, and his own reason in particular, hell any man whom other people used to set their watches by because he always took a walk at precisely! the same time every day doesn't seem to be someone in a good position to comment on any sort of basic human virtue or pleasure at all, since I doubt he's got experience of much big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector