Re: Victor Reader Stream gets a new big brother

It's quite possible you may have a defective unit. Mine's had its fair share of software issues - map expiration on April1, among other things. We also have audio only playing the left and center channels and muting out the right, which is something the stream2 did not have an issue with despite both units having a mono speaker. I called tech support about both issues and they said it was either an issue with the audio processing as I had thought it was, or that the map license expired and I should just change the date back to 2017.