Re: My Google Home Max adventures

I have a Vizio SB-4551D sound bar and it has Chromecast built into it.   The bar is a 5.1 with wireless subwoofer and rear speakers.   Thought I'd mention this since this is about Chromecast and GOogle etc.     I don't have a Home speaker, so I couldn't test how  useful it actually is,  but thought I'd throw this out there.