Re: desafio mortal

hi
I am not exactly sure,  I didn't try ultrapower,  or god power mega power,  giga power etc,  just getting my nerves whatever called
but here's the message when you try update game
Error checking for updates. The reasons may be: you are using a beta version, or the server could not be loaded.
Pressione enter para continuar.
who was developer of ultra power,  whatever he should come and tell the everyone or forum moderators,  I just released the ultra power source code,  so desafio mortal devs can use without trouble
or he should come and say the dark,  sendermen,  or other moderator names,  hey mods,  my code was stolen,  please close the topic,  but you guys seeing he's not caring his code,  why that should concerns everyone or me? or he should say,  hey mods I am just leaving my projects like pile of garbage,  so what's your reason to not coming here and not posting kindly
cause he knows copyrights or rules
that is not everyone's fault, he should come here kindly and explain how code was stolen his computer?
you see he's not saying anything about his code
if someone making and developing your source code,  you must come and explain to everyone

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector