After more then a year of silence, personal trouble, why i wasn't able to work on the game as frequent as i wished, i am proud to announce we have released beta 2 of the your_adventure audiogame!
Lot and lot has changed when koma7.2 and i started on this project a few years ago. It all started as a joke from koma, and i started putting stuff together, we never would have imagined the game to be evolved to what it is now. It more and more gets the shape of a codebase on wich we can add stuff with more ease when the project grows. Also with great thanks to hatlor, who discovers bugs as soon as he starts playing the thing, so without koma, hatlor, and all players from aug.net, this never would become reality. But ah well, enough rambling from my side, lets get to the changes, and below the changes the link to our your_adventure page will be presented, from where the game can be downloaded.
updates from rough beta 2 to beta 2
- rewrote the fishing system, credits to dark of the audiogames.net community. this one probably still need some work on it.
- added a skill based system wich can be used in combat.
- for the new skill based system, you can learn abilities at a trainer.
- added the D button while in combat to hear a description of your enemy.
- the game will check if a save file is present, all players have to start with a new game, sorry.
- added a training point system, you'll get a tp when you get a combat level.
- added the A button while in combat to select an ability wich you bought for a trainingpoint.
- added two basic abilities, and one wich is a combination from the first two.
- added a lot of new sounds and music.
- fixed the musical errors wich were present when rough beta2 got released.
- added a new area the forest.
-expanded the beach area, i am curious if people make the link of the docks
- added several secret locations, one of them is bound by a season, but wich?
- rewrote the code for the quest: kill 5 rats in the sewers for the bartender.
- added 5 new quests.
- one of these quests is the mobquest.
- made the harvesting code seperate, so it can be used for other harvestables as well.
- added the red berries and the blueberries as resources wich can be harvested at a second location where harvesting is now available.
- the berries mentioned above are also visible in the inventory now.
- added the woodsmans axe.
- added woodcuttiny.
- added the blue crab as enemy in the beach area.
- added screenreader support.
- rewrote the credits page.
- added a configure speech method option in the main menu and the character information.
- added keyisfull and coderunner to the credits.
- expanded the world to 52 rooms.
- removed the g and s keys for grinding, that was a bit pointless.
- removed the experience, achievements and skill levels for grinding.
- fixed some bugs.
- it is now no longer possible to enter nothing or zero when a edit field is presented.
- probably some updates we forgot
The link to our page:
As Always, when any bugs occur, please let us know via this topic, or by sending an email via our contact page.
-- Audiogames-reflector mailing list Audiogamesfirstname.lastname@example.org https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/audiogames-reflector