Re: Victor Reader Stream gets a new big brother

Let me get this streight jack, they suggested for you to set the date back to 2017 to solve your map problem? I hate to tell them this, but it's their problem that the map is out of date, not your's. For the price charged, they should be willing to repair for free and or vary reasonable prices. I would think free sense the device has not been for a year yet and I would think that they would want to learn what felled so that the problem can be corrected in the future. Anyway, it does not really sound like a good deal yet.