Re: Linux servers?

All Linux distributions should be accessible as you really will use SSH. About wich distro you may need to use, it depends. While arch is nice and up to date, I don't know anyone who use it in a production server. If you are talking abou testing, you can take CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo or even Arch. If you want to use the distro in a production environment where you wouldn't want updates breaking things and stuff, then, I'd go with Debian or CentOS. Justt because they have much more community support in servers and their stability is guaranteed.