Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

No, I'm not tired of you yet.
In fact, I'm rather stimulated by your questions that took way way to long to come.
I'd been hoping someone like you would come along sence I finished Remnant, and now you have.
Maybe you could make the next epic stage...
Anyway, your questions...
Yes, I did place a transition on each and every square the player could fall in; took about an hour, but so worth it in the end.
Related to that, I made the time it takes for the player to reach the bottom of the slide change by making 4 levels that play the same sceen, but read out different text at the end.
I think they're called fall1 to fall4, or something like that.
The music change is just another stage that activates when you reach a sirtain point, and that alarm you hear is timed.
You aren't actually triggering it, it's just a sceen that activates when the stage starts.
I placed that sound their for two reasons.
The first; and hopefully most obvious, is that the player needed to know when time was almost up.
The second, is that it's actually a reference to super Mario world, in wich the P blocks that change varyables in a level make that sound when they're about to run out.
The alarm is actually for when the fire is about to reach the position that level starts on, by the way.
Oh, and, you were almost to the path of truth!
Keep trying!
And, one more thing...
If; somehow; you actually reach the beginning of chapter 3 from chapter 1 or two; meaning you don't actually start on chapter 3, and you manage to reach the path of truth, something good will defanatly happen!
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector