Re: Victor Reader Stream gets a new big brother

I hope the fix comes out soon. At the time, it just does not seem like a good buy and the two problems brought up does not really make it look good while HumanWhare seems to have good products over all. Did they just get a one year license or something? As for the audio processor, my first guess would had been a hardware problem. I guess I would had assumed that it would needed to been sense back for working on. To me, the more glaring problem, if it is not just one or two people reporting it in the google home topic, is the reception of GPS. Could be wrong. Reacting to soon makes me come off as a bit on the crazy side. LOL. Anyway, thanks for the correction.