Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Wait so I'm confused, first, your server relies on something specific to a company run by Yahoo! which is a company that's barely holding on by the skin of it's teeth as it is... You probably coded that part before the giant data breach announcements though, but is it really specific to Yahoo? or just something that works on a certain type of infrastructure that Yahoo! and presumably some other companies have as well. If so would it be prohibitively expensive to switch to another service to avoid future issues?
And now your saying your going to possibly give a free month to players and that fixing it might take a while, but you've pretty much already fixed it and it only took like a day (props for that by the way good work).
So like what is actually going to take a while then? when you say it'll take time I figured you meant like two weeks, especially after the (Swamp is technically being updated) comment.
I think I just misunderstood mostly, LOL.
If it is going to take a couple weeks or something though than yeah, the hole sending out emails for 11 hours thing I think would be very much worth the time, but at this point I think it's not so.
Also, I didn't know that the "Swamp2" engine was already abandoned, I thought you were just busy helping your neighbors after winter and such. If it's not going to happen than that really sucks... :-( it sounded promising.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angarag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tseth42 via Audiogames-reflector