Re: Reviving Battle Zone, With Your Help

Hey guys, it's been a while since I came on here and gave a status update, so here goes...
We originally thought having custom enemy support wouldn't work, however we have recently teamed up with Mason to make it happen. We will also be adding other things that we originally thought impossible to do. We are now opening the door for custom weapon and item support, so if you want to send us those kind of sounds you can. Please make sure you have the rights to these sounds, we don't want to include stolen sounds in this project. You can also have more than one kind of the same sound. Here are the sounds we need.
Weapons:
Fire, when the weapon is shot or swung
load, *depends on the weapon, when you reload your weapon
empty, *depends on the weapon, when you run out of ammo
wield
fly, *depends on the weapon, if you shoot a weapon with a flying projectile and it's flying across the field
impact, *depends on the weapon and can be optional, when the weapon hits an enemy
items:
collect
use
set, depends on the item, If this happens to be a mine or bomb
explode, depends on the item, when the item explodes
Have fun, go crazy, or something.