Re: Fortnite

Yeah I'm struggling right now to think of ways this could be made playable if even somewhat. That being said, there are far greater minds than I and I'm not at all saying this can't be done. Different game completely, but I'm still amazed that I've been able to play Deadspace. Lots and lots of challenges with it, but seriously it's an amazing feeling when the full realisation of what I'm actually doing hits me. I honestly believe that there will come a time when this is not so much a discussion of implementing accessibility, but how it can be improved. I see a future in which we can play games with our sighted peers. Will it be on the same level? That's hard to tell. Personally I'm not sure, just because of the visual acuity's involved. Absolutely agree with post 18 here.