Calling all developers. I am putting out a bounty for self destruct

Just what the title says. I'm putting out a $200 bounty to any developer who can as accurately as possible recreate the game self destruct by XL studios. The one stipulation, is that the game sounds must be the original used in the game, not difficult as they are unincrypted. I've wanted to play this again for years, but can't because XP is increasingly uncommon. And before anyone asks, yes. I am completely serious.