Audio describe startrek tng

Hi.

I have for a long while wanted to show my lady some of the better tng episodes.
I know that a few were available on jef retcowski's site, but they're generally posted piecemeal, one at a time where as I'd like the lot so that I can at least pick favourites.

Blindmice mall unfortunately is weird to access since for some odd reason I can't login without having to go through the "lost pasword" Business, and last I checked I couldn't even do that (why they can't just give access to their sendspace folder I don't know).

either way if anyone  where I can get tng audio described that would be awesome!