Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

This notification is to notify you that we are very pleased with the work you are doing, and at the rate you are growing in the criminal underworld.

therefore we want to send you a little gift. This gift is worth 30 credits.

Make sure to grab these within the upcoming 72 hours, and when new vandetta's register, please let them know their delivery can be delayed.

Keep up the good work and make us proud of you.

Sincerely yours,

vandettacrime