Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Zohar. For the past year I have been working on an accessibility software library for Unreal Engine 4 game engine. The goal of this library is to make it easy for game developers to make video games and XR (VR\AR\MR) accessible for people who are blind or have low vision.

This social impact project was a challenge I took upon myself, working full-time for a year using my own savings. A year later, I would like to share with you what the Accessible Realities library can do, be part of the community and ask for your valuable feedback...

Thank you!
Zohar

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : emailbot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : KingVeljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AccessibleRealities via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lightsome via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liny195 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liny195 via Audiogames-reflector